Yes, commissions are $8 per standard lot traded per round trip. Commissions are charged upfront when the trade is opened. Net P&L, which includes commissions, is used to determine whether your Trading Combine® has met the targets or broken any of the rules.
Articles in this section
- How do I calculate my minimum trades?
- What does 'Minimum number of lots traded (opened and closed)' mean?
- What is the Maximum Position Size?
- What is the spread while trading?
- How do I earn a Funded Account™?
- What is the Account Loss Limit?
- What is the Weekly Loss Limit?
- When and what currency pairs can I trade?
- What happens when I pass each step of the Trading Combine®?
- What is the Target?