We advise you to cover the position on your own before your account falls below your Weekly Loss Limit. If your realized and unrealized P&L hits or exceeds your Weekly Loss Limit during the Trading Combine® when rules are examined at 4:00 PM CT, your account will no longer eligible for funding, and you will be notified that your account broke a rule. At that point, you can reset your account or continue trading in an unevaluated account.
Articles in this section
- How do I calculate my minimum trades?
- What does 'Minimum number of lots traded (opened and closed)' mean?
- What is the Maximum Position Size?
- What is the spread while trading?
- How do I earn a Funded Account™?
- What is the Account Loss Limit?
- What is the Weekly Loss Limit?
- When and what currency pairs can I trade?
- What happens when I pass each step of the Trading Combine®?
- What is the Target?