The objective of the Trading Combine® is to reach the Profit Target without breaking any rules. You will need to trade a minimum amount of lots and that will depend on your account size. Once you are above the Profit Target after you have reached the minimum standard lots traded you will be moved to the next step. You can find how to calculate the lots on your account here.
Articles in this section
- How do I calculate my minimum trades?
- What does 'Minimum number of lots traded (opened and closed)' mean?
- What is the Maximum Position Size?
- What is the spread while trading?
- How do I earn a Funded Account™?
- What is the Account Loss Limit?
- What is the Weekly Loss Limit?
- When and what currency pairs can I trade?
- What happens when I pass each step of the Trading Combine®?
- What is the Target?