The objective of the Trading Combine® is to reach the Profit Target without breaking any rules. You will need to trade a minimum notional value that will depend on your account size. Once you are above the Profit Target after you have reached the minimum notional value you will be moved to the next step. You can find how to calculate the notional value on your account here.
Articles in this section
- What is the Maximum Position Size?
- What is the spread while trading?
- How do I earn a Funded Account™?
- What does 'Trade the minimum notional value' mean?
- What is the Account Loss Limit?
- What is the Weekly Loss Limit?
- When and what currency pairs can I trade?
- How do I calculate my notional value?
- What happens when I pass each step of the Trading Combine®?
- What is the Target?