The objective of the Trading Combine® is to reach the Profit Target without breaking any rules. You will need to trade a minimum amount of lots and that will depend on your account size. Once you are above the Profit Target after you have reached the minimum standard lots traded you will be moved to the next step. You can find how to calculate the lots on your account here.
Articles in this section
- How many days does it take to pass the Trading Combine® and earn a Funded Account®?
- Trading Combine® Step 1 and Step 2 Rules and Targets
- What is the Trading Combine®?
- How does the Forex Trading Combine® work?
- What is the Target?
- How do I earn a Funded Account®?
- What happens when I pass each step of the Trading Combine®?