Hedging is buying and selling the same currency pair at the same time. Instead of flattening the trade, the purpose of hedging is to go both long and short in the same currency pair at the same time. Instead of hedging, TopstepFX™ believes that traders should exit positions completely if their view of the market changes.
Articles in this section
- How do I calculate my minimum trades?
- What does 'Minimum number of lots traded (opened and closed)' mean?
- What is the Maximum Position Size?
- What is the spread while trading?
- How do I earn a Funded Account™?
- What is the Account Loss Limit?
- What is the Weekly Loss Limit?
- When and what currency pairs can I trade?
- What happens when I pass each step of the Trading Combine®?
- What is the Target?