Absolutely. Traders can have multiple Trading Combine Accounts® simultaneously. Some traders find it helpful to test different market strategies. There is no limit to the number of Trading Combine accounts that a single trader can have. However, a trader can only have one Funded Account™ open at a time.
Articles in this section
- What is a Reset?
- What holidays affect my trading?
- How can I improve my trading?
- Who is the broker in the Funded Account™?
- Can I have more than one Trading Combine®?
- When will my Forex Trading Combine® Dashboard be updated?
- Do I need a license to trade with you?
- What if I don't like the program?
- Do I need to be a US citizen to trade with you?
- Is there an age requirement?