MT4 was originally designed to be used with a windows system, so to connect via your MAC you will have to use an additional software program. 'PlayonMac' is a Mac application that allows for the installation and running of Windows executables. This software is free.
You can also the WINE or Fusion software to connect. There may be a charge for this software, however.
- Log into your TopstepFX™ account.
- Navigate to your dashboard.
- Click the “Download TopstepFX MT4” button to download your platform. If you need to be redirected to MT4’s instructions for properly installing ‘PlayOnMac’ to work with MT4 please click here.
4. Load TopstepFX - MT4 by double-clicking on the icon.
5. Click ‘File’ - ‘Open an Account’ in the dropdown menu.
6. Select ‘EquitiUS - Demo’ and select ‘Next’
7. Click ‘Existing trade account’ and enter your MT4 login ID and password
- Login: This will be the 9 digit number that is on your TopstepFX Dashboard
- Password: This password is identical to your TopstepFX login password
- If prompted for a server, please enter: Equiti US - Demo
8. Click ‘Finish’
If you are having issues connecting or getting any error messages while connecting please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equiti US Limited and its registered trading name of Equiti Capital deems its products and services unsuitable for Retail Clients and will only consider clients classiﬁed as Professional or Eligible Counterparty Clients, in accordance with the FCA rules. Some products mentioned on this website may not be suitable for you and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Rolling spot forex and CFD trading are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed deposits.