Step by Step Guide
Although the MT4 platform was not originally made for MAC OS, TopstepFX™ has a custom downloadable version of the platform which can run natively on any MAC computer.*
*Due to a recent update with Catalina some traders may have issues connecting to the 32 bit version of MT4 on their MAC (which is currently the only version available). We are working on a fix with our provider and will update this as soon as its completed. In the meantime, you may need to roll back your update to be able to use the TSFX MT4 MAC download.
- Log into your TopstepFX™ account.
- Navigate to your Trader Dashboard.
- Click the “Download TopstepFX MT4” button to download your platform.
- If you no longer have the link on your dashboard, you can use the download here
8. If it hasn't loaded already, load TopstepFX - MT4 by double-clicking on the icon in your Applications folder.
9. Click ‘File’ - ‘Open an Account’ in the dropdown menu.
10. Select ‘EquitiUS - Demo’ and select ‘Next’
11. Click ‘Existing trade account’ and enter your MT4 login ID and password
- Login: This will be the 9 digit number that is on your TopstepFX Dashboard
- Password: This password is identical to your TopstepFX login password
- If prompted for a server, please enter: Equiti US - Demo
12. Click ‘Finish’
If you are having issues connecting or getting any error messages while connecting, please email email@example.com.
Do you happen to own an iPhone as well? You can connect to MT4 for mobile trading using the instructions here.
Equiti US Limited and its registered trading name of Equiti Capital deems its products and services unsuitable for Retail Clients and will only consider clients classiﬁed as Professional or Eligible Counterparty Clients, in accordance with the FCA rules. Some products mentioned on this website may not be suitable for you and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Rolling spot forex and CFD trading are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed deposits.