This rule is meant to ensure that a trader is consistent in their trading. There is no minimum time that a trade must be open to count as a trade.
What It Means:
- You need to trade a minimum number of lots to be eligible for the next step.
- This will be calculated based on all the Standard, Mini, and Micro lots you trade.
- A trade occurs when a position is opened and closed.
Why It is Important:
- Proves to yourself and the firm that your performance is consistent.
- Provides you and the firm enough information to evaluate and understand your trading.
- Gives you the opportunity to test your strategy across market conditions.
To see more about how this is calculated, please click here